Your organization is in the startup stage.
At this stage, your focus is mainly on counting numbers and recording transactions. Your financial needs likely include a bookkeeper or accountant who gives you a report on past numbers. In other words, you are looking backwards through the rearview mirror on a history of what transactions have happened. Your current financial capabilities do not provide you with forward-looking strategic financial planning.
Following are some signs that indicate you are outgrowing the Startup Stage and should start to prepare for the Buildup Stage.
- You need more organization and structure around your financial processes.
- You need to better predict cash flow and profitability.
- You need more timely and accurate financial information.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, CFO Navigator can help. We can equip and guide your organization to:
- Ensure you have adequate accounting people and processes.
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Introduce rolling future cash forecasting capabilities.
Would you like to learn more about how make the leap from just growing your business to scaling your business? Watch our video series "Scale Your Business with CFO Navigator."
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel so you don’t miss a single episode!
Sign up for our newsletter and have these results sent to your inbox:
Your business is your passion - let us help take it to the next level.